TERO (The Experience by Reif Othman) – Chef’s Table
TERO – Chef’s Table is Reif Othman’s celebrated ‘omakase’ tasting menu served at the intimate four-seater kitchen bar in the flagship Reif Japanese Kushiyaki, Dar Wasl Mall.
Omakase is the Japanese tradition of letting the chef design and cook a bespoke menu for guests. TERO – Chef’s Table is chef Reif’s innovation playground, where he or the head chefs create a refined twist on their trademark unconventional Far-Eastern fare.
Immerse in a dining experience where the head chefs at Reif Japanese Kushiyaki (or if you’re in luck, Reif Othman himself) prepare an 8 or 12-course surprise menu based on the month’s culinary theme. Two tasting menus are available – 8 dishes for AED488, and 12 dishes for AED688 (food only, per person).
- TERO is bookable from Wednesday to Saturday at 6pm and 9pm, only.
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 4 on the kitchen counter at Reif Japanese Kushiyaki, Dar Wasl.
- Dining experience is for 2 hours from the time of reservation.
- Dress code is casual. Indoor only, non-smoking.
- Full non-refundable payment required upon booking.
Due to the nature of this experience, and to fully appreciate the bespoke dishes, dietary requirements cannot be catered for.