RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to dine with us at REIF Japanese Kushiyaki,
Dar Wasl Mall. We are pleased to confirm your reservation.
To help us ensure you have a pleasant experience, we would like to bring to your attention to the following:
- Due to high demand, we can only hold your table for 15 minutes, please try and arrive promptly. Should you arrive later than the designated time, guarantee of the reservation does not apply. If your table has been given away we will try our best to accommodate you by placing you on the top of our waitlist.
- Time extensions on your current booking will not be possible if there is already another reservation coming after you.
- Table preferences are considered but not guaranteed.
- Any increase in your party size might not be possible, due to current reservations and seating capacity. If we are able to accommodate an increase in your party size, our group booking policies apply.
- Please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or soybeans.
- We will try our best to accommodate any food allergy or food intolerance. Please do let us know in advance so that our chefs are aware of any specific dietary requirements or special requests.
- Our cakeage fee is AED 65. Due to limited storage space, we will not be able to store or refrigerate your cake for you.
- We do not allow food to be consumed on our premises that has been brought in from outside the restaurant.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY
- For group bookings of 8 and above in order to secure your reservation, a pre-authorization of your credit / debit card will be required. No money will be taken from the card at the time of booking. Refer to the Group Booking Cancellation policy.
- Should you wish to cancel or change your booking, kindly let us know a minimum of two (2) hours in advance.
- For group bookings of 8 and above we reserve the right to charge your card AED 100 per person if you fail to cancel or change your booking two (2) hours prior to your reservation. The same fee applies for No Shows.
We follow the latest health and safety municipality directives including the wearing of masks and sanitization and look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Reif Japanese Kushiyaki for a taste of Unconventional Japanese food.
TERO – CHEF’S TABLE
We are currently offering TERO on Wednesday through to Saturday every week, depending on our Chefs’ availability and existing reservations. Please find all the necessary information about TERO, including payment methods below:
- Reservation requirement: All reservations require full, non-refundable payment upon booking to secure your slot.
- Menu: It is a dining experience where Chefs prepare an 8 or 12-course menu based on the culinary theme of the month. Menu will not be available prior to the event.
- Tasting menu options:
- 8 exclusive dishes to experience – AED 488 (per person)
- 12 exclusive dishes to experience – AED 688 (per person)
- The above price is for food and the experience only.
- Dietary requirements: Due to the nature of this experience, and to fully appreciate the bespoke dishes, we cannot cater to any dietary requirements.
- Dining Time: Your dining experience is for 2 hours from the time of reservation (depending on the number of courses).
- Seating slots: 6:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m.
- Table capacity: Minimum of two people and a maximum of four people.
- Restrictions: Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant. Indoor seating only. No alcoholic beverages served.
- Dress code: Casual
- Full non-refundable payment required upon booking.
- Payment via payment link to be made in advance.
- For non-payment, your reservation will be released to others on the waiting list.
- Send an email to email@example.com if you have not received a payment link.
- Rescheduling is only allowed based on table availability.
- We only allow postponement of 90 days from date of reservation, after which you agree to forfeit your payment and you will need to make a new paid reservation.
- Cancellation and No-show policy: Payments made towards your reservation will not be refunded for all cancellations and no-shows.
- By proceeding with your payment, you agree that TERO Chefs will not be able to cater to any dietary restrictions and /or allergies.